Monday, April 16, 2012

COLLABORATE 12 Info

After a very informative and enjoyable Hotsos Symposium, the next educational opportunity for me is COLLABORATE 12 in Las Vegas.

There are a couple of sessions worth specific mentioning in the blog.

1. On Monday 4/23, I will be presenting a Performance Tuning session called "Keep it Simple - Common, Overlooked Performance Tuning Tips". The session will be from 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM in South Seas E. I will be covering a variety of performance tuning tips and recommendations.

2. Also on Monday 4/23, The OAUG EBS Applications Technology SIG will be presenting a two part SIG meeting from 2:30 PM - 4:45 PM in South Seas F. During this SIG meeting there will be two high quality presentations from Oracle. For EBS customers, attend one or both meetings. I have been a board member of the EBS Applications Technology SIG since its inception. I currently serve as the vice-president of the board.

I hope to see you at COLLABORATE 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment