Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Job - New Blog

I am proud to announce that starting in January 2011 I will be working as a Senior Performance Consultant at Hotsos. As a result this change I decided to create a new blog. This blog will be centered upon topics I encounter with my new career of assisting people with challenging performance issues.

This is an exciting change for me. I am not new to blogging, for the past year I have been an active blogger on the FieldAppsDBA blog site with my friends and colleagues. My older posts can still be found on that site. This new site will focus more on performance items and other topics related to my new position.

I hope to provide some useful information on this site. I appreciate your feedback going forward.

Thanks
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment